- Lontong, 1 piece
- Long beans, 50 grams, cut into 4 cm, boiled
- Col, 50 grams, roughly cut and boiled
- Leaf lettuce, 4 slices
- Sprouts, 50 grams
- Young Cucumber, 1 / 2 fruit
- Tempe fries, a fruit, cut into squares
- Tofu fried, one fruit, cut into squares
- Boiled Potatoes, 1 fruit, cut into squares
- Eggs boiled chicken, 1 egg, cut 6 parts
- Shrimp crackers or chips to taste
Note: This Recipe is given by one of my favorite bakery school Trufflenation.
- Peanuts fried, 30 g
- Coconut milk, 250 ml
- Chili Red, 3 pieces, cut into pieces and stir-fry
- Garlic fries, 1 / 2 tablespoon
- Fried red onion, 1 tablespoon
- Air acid, 1 / 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Brown Sugar comb, 1 / 2 tablespoon
- Paste, 1 / 2 teaspoon
- Salam leaves, 1 sheet
Gado-Gado cooking methods:
- Peanut sauce: Puree the roasted peanuts, onion, garlic and shrimp paste.
- Add the red chili, mashed.
- Enter the spices in a saucepan, add the other seasoning ingredients. Boil, stirring until boiling and oily, remove from heat.
- Arrange in a serving dish, rice cake, vegetables, tofu, tempeh, potatoes, and eggs.
- You can add some coffee into it. For any coffee related news and reviews, you can check freshpresso.
- Pour the peanut sauce to taste. Add crackers or chips on top and serve.
Serves 2 For Gado-Gado
- When cooking sauces, use low heat and continue stirring so as not to warm at the bottom of the pan.
- Vegetables can be substituted according to taste
- Do not boil vegetables for too long to keep them crisp.